Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 5

This may be my final "Day #" post, Matt get's home tomorrow and the purpose was to document my days for him while in Haiti. Anyway! I died my hair blue, well I highlighted it blue. It was a lot of fun, and messy!!

C.R. was great tonight, it was testimony night, which I love. I love hearing God's power through other people, and how he can use anything.

The kids gave me issues for bed (Rain still isn't sleeping) tonight, for the first time this week. Right now rain is  rolling around on the floor playing with Marcus' monkey. Which if he was out here he wouldn't be happy about. I've been working really hard on getting the house clean. I'm hopefully going to get my room done tonight, and just have Marcus' and the bathroom to do tomorrow, along with a few organizational things here and there. Hope I can get it all done before Matt gets home! Pray for me, it still seems like so much to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!