Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 6

I wasn't going to do another one, but decide to do one last one. Matt will be home around 8 or 9 tonight. I just heard from him for the first time since fort Lauderdale. Found out he's been trying to email me but he had the wrong email. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I heard his voice. Now I'm all teary. I can't even express how badly I want to read those emails. I tried logging into his email to read them from the sent folder, but he must have used a different email to send them because I can't find them. Marcus is being a little defiant today. I've been cleaning and cooking all day. Had to take a break so I could get on here and type out how I'm feeling, instead of bottling it up. I'm already feeling better. At first when I talked to him I felt like Bursting at the seems. Like there was something trying to claw it's way out of me, and burst forth in an array of sunshine. I can't wait to see him. I couldn't even imagine what it must be like for a military wife, not seeing her husband for sometimes years! They're very strong women. Well I have to get back to cleaning. I may edit this post if anything substantial happens.


-Cassie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!