Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 3

Nothing spectacular happened with the kiddos today, but I do have something I want to share in, that came to me in life group. A challenge I've set up on. I've decided I need to be able to verbally explain how my relationship is with Matt, meaning, I want to explain how I am submissive to him, yet I still am me. A common misconception by Christians and non, is that being submissive means that you have no say in anything, you loose "Your Identity", your no longer a person your just and object and other things along those lines. I don't believe any of that. But I can't really explain the hows and whys of who I am in my relationship. I'm sure it's been done, but I need to personalize it. I'm going to take you on that journey with me, so after Matt come back from Haiti, I'll be starting a series on that. So I want you all to look forward to that!


-Cassie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!