Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I want my blog to be

I really want to start blogging regularly! I feel the pull of the blog world every time I sit down to read all the blogs I follow, and they're are a lot. For my blog, I want to share my life. My hope is to share the love of Christ with others who can relate to my day to day ups and downs. I want to share my crafting, my parenting, and my struggles. I hope to make friends, and grow more. I want my story to empower those who are going through what I've gone through or what I am going through with the Holy Spirit. So this will be a catch-all type of blog! My next post after this, will be a small photo shoot of me and my daughter wearing matching skirts! Look forward to it, cause she is a doll!

~Cassie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!