Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pinterest, Cookies, Dresses and More!

Have you joined Pinterest yet? Because if you haven't then you are behind the times and need to get on it! The site is amazing, and additcting! Some of my favorite pins of the week:






I tried this amazing Pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe by Amy over at Then She Made. They were amazing! I took some to church and shared with the praise team, they ate them all up, I'm having to make a second batch today for my life group & family!.

Just got home from youth group, had an amazing time, I always do! Someone told me tonight though, when asked "if you could be anyone in the church for a day who would you be" and some answers were "Rain" or "Marcus" because they want to be my child, want my love and attention. It really filled my heart to hear this, because sometimes I worry that I'm not a good parent. 


-Cassie

2 comments:

  1. I just made pumpkin muffins this morning and was kicking myself for not adding in any chocolate! But, I have plenty more canned pumpkin and intend to make this recipe soon. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob! They really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment!